Have you or someone you know been sick lately?
Sickness seems to be everywhere, it’s being called an epidemic. Whether it’s the flu, bronchitis, a virus, or a nagging cold. It has been brutal. I made it from January to December 24, 2012 without catching a cold. Maybe I said “I haven’t been sick all year” one to many times :-). This virus was a ‘doozy’. I’m thankful I didn’t have the flu. This is the first week sense that time that I can truly say the cold/virus is completely gone.
Do all that you can to keep you and your love ones well. Many take the flu shot… I’m not a believer. I’ve never had a flu shot (this statement is not being shared as a model example – simply a personal conviction). Do what you have to do to stay healthy.
You know the drill…
- Make sure you get your 8 hours of sleep
- Stay hydrated, drink your water
- Wash your hands well, and often
- Eat healthier, more fruits and veggies
- Vitamin C, and Echinacea
- Consider taking multivitamins
- Breath deep, take 10 good ones from time to time
- Develop, and maintain a positive attitude
- If at all possible avoid others that are sick (easier said than done)
- Drink tea
These are suggestions that might be a benefit to you. Or maybe you have a few suggestions of your own that you would like to share. How many of you out there have taken the flu shot, or plan to?